A number of key points as we transition to online learning beginning Monday, March 23:
Do not come to school today to pick up personal items (books, schoolwork and clothing, etc.).
- Do not come to school today, March 18 to pick up personal items (books, schoolwork and clothing, etc.)
- Do not come to school today, March 18 to pick up chromebooks for students in Grades 3 through 5. Chromebooks are not ready for pick-up.
- Items may be picked up by parents and students beginning Thursday and will continue Friday and Monday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm. A map outlining the location of material pickup by grade (K-8) and class (9-12) will be posted on the main school doors.
- If you are ill, in isolation or are uncertain about your health, please stay in your car and we will deliver your child’s items to you in the drive-thru. Simply call the receptionist at 204.989.6730 when you arrive and a staff member will retrieve the items and place them in your trunk.
- Homeroom tables have been set up in the school hallways. Visit your child’s table to retrieve any items left for them by teachers.
Students in Grades 8 through 12 may access their lockers if needed.
- As mentioned in yesterday’s email, a letter is being sent home Thursday outlining what off-site learning will look like for each grade.
We respectfully ask that families adhere to the social distancing protocols laid out by the Government of Manitoba; this includes not lingering in the building, but simply retrieving needed supplies.
Thank you for your cooperation. We continue to uphold our community, our health care workers and our government leaders navigating this situation in prayer.Back to news