The Physical Education team at LCS are excited to tell you about our Kindergarten- Grade 7 Virtual Field Day! Every year Students enjoy an outdoor Field day in June. This year it is going to look a little different, but students will still be able to be active and compete with their classmates. Please take a moment to watch this Virtual Field Day video explaining the Virtual Field Day which will begin on May 19.
- Students in Kindergarten to Grade 7 will be placed on either the Gold team or the Green team.
- Each week, starting on May 19, students will be sent three new Field Day events to try. These events will be your Phys Ed activities for that week.
- Students earn 5 points for your team for doing each event.
- Each week students will report what events they did to their Phys Ed Teacher. The points will be added to their team’s total.
- On June 19, the results will be announced!
Watch these videos to see the activities for each week explained:
Have fun and be safe!Back to news