Parents are invited to a free parenting seminar on Saturday, January 19, 2019 at 7:00 pm in the Auditorium at Grant Memorial Church. Guest speaker Brett Ullman will speak on Navigating Everything. Childcare is not provided and content is not suitable for children.
Ullman will address parenting styles, communication tools, discipline and more in this seminar that will help parents equip their kids to navigate the world they are growing up in. Practical tools for talking to our children about the following issues will be addressed:
- Family Discipleship (how to raise our kids in our Christian faith)
- Health (mental, emotional, physical)
- Sexuality (pornography, dating, marriage)
- Media (TV, movies, music, social media)
- Drug / Alcohol use & abuse
Learn more about guest speaker Brett Ullman here.
Back to news