How to Apply
Are you considering applying to Linden Christian School? If so, our Admissions team is here to help. We can answer your questions and help you with the process.
Applications for Full-Time Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 3 will close on Friday, March 1, 2024 at 4:00 pm CST.
Application Process Overview
- If you are a new family to the school, you will need to create an account. We recommend bookmarking the link. If you already have a Parent Portal account you can login here.
- There is a non-refundable fee of $100 to apply to LCS. A valid credit card is required to complete the online application process. Please note that the view for making payments on our parent portal is not optimized for mobile devices, so payments may be more easily made on a tablet or computer.
- To create your Parent Portal account and apply online, click on Apply Now.
- A link to our Statement of Faith can be found here.
- Applications for Full-Time Kindergarten, Grade 1 and Grade 3 will close on Friday, March 1, 2024 at 4:00 pm CST.
- Once you are logged in, complete all steps of the online application.
- You can navigate through the pages of the application using the ‘Next’ and ‘Previous’ buttons in the bottom right of the page. At any point, you can save your progress and return to complete the form later. Click on the ‘Save & Finish Later’ button.
- Once you have completed the application, you will reach the Review Page. This page provides you with an opportunity to review all the information you have entered on the Application Form before it is submitted.
- Click submit to ensure your application has been submitted and to be taken the payment page.
- You are welcome to contact the Admissions Office at any time if you have questions about completing your application.
Once the application form is completed, you will need to log into the Parent Portal to complete the Application Checklist. Here you will see steps that still need to be taken to complete the process. This includes ensuring the supporting materials are included with your application. You will need the following:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Current Photo of Student
- June 2023 Final Report Card – for Grades 1-12
- Most Recent 2023-2024 Term Report Card – for Grades 1-12
- Most Recent High School Transcript – if applicable
- Custody documents – if applicable
- Teacher email address for the Teacher Recommendation Form
Once the application has been received by the Admissions Office, it will be reviewed to ensure that it is complete. You will also receive checklist reminders of items that are still required to complete your application.
All applicants to LCS receive an interview with a school Vice-Principal. Interviews for Kindergarten and Early Years will start in January to March and interviews for Grades 5-12 will begin in February through April, after re-registration of current school families is complete. For those families new to LCS, both parents are required to accompany the student for the interview.
Questions are asked to determine the educational, spiritual and social needs of your child. The interview is also a great opportunity for you to ask any further questions you might have about the school.
Once the determination has been made about student acceptance, the decision will be conveyed to you. You can expect to hear from the Admissions Office in April via email.
In instances where Linden is not able to place your child, you will receive an email stating we cannot proceed further with the application. In some instances, it may be possible to place the application on a waitlist.
In the case of student acceptance, you will be notified and asked to complete the process by enroling in the school. Our Admissions team will be here to answer questions and provide support as needed.
2024-2025 Information Evenings
Our Information Evenings for 2024-2025 have now been completed.
Thank you to everyone who attended. Visit our website in the fall of 2024 for future Information Evening dates.
Randy and Birgit Woodman (parents of Alysha ’19 and Annika ’21)
Linden has helped to shape and mold our girls to who they are today. They both felt loved and cared for from the moment they entered the school. They have learned values and grown in their faith. Linden has provided them with the foundation they need as they continue their post-secondary studies.
We are thankful for the way Linden’s math and science program are taught through the lens of scripture in a way that enhances our awe of what God has created, that the literature and arts programs encourage a level of excellence that is worship worthy of God, and for coaches that teach students to be examples of Jesus on and off the field.
Troy and CoraLee Selley (parents of three recent LCS grads)
Want to Know More?
Learn more about LCS by reaching out to our Admissions Team. Whether you have questions, want to arrange a visit or are ready to apply, we want to hear from you.