Before & After School Care
LCS offers a Before and After School Care (BASC) program to support our working families.
The BASC program features:
- A friendly and comfortable atmosphere for students
- A variety of learning centres
- A quiet study and homework area
- Gym time
- Outside play (weather permitting)
Our BASC program is staffed by adults and Senior Years students who enjoy working with children and who value making the children’s time in the program comfortable, safe and enjoyable. All staff members at Linden Christian School have been cleared on the Child Abuse Registry and/or a Criminal Records Check and undergo training in child protection and safety.
Contact our Student Care Coordinator Annaka Cowieson at BASC by email: [email protected]
contact BASC by phone: 204-926-3497
The BASC Program operates from 7:30 to 8:20 a.m. and from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Current fees (for 1 minute to 60 minutes attendance):
- Morning: Flat rate of $5.75
- Afternoon: 3:30 pm sign in time. Billing time begins at 3:30 pm
- Hourly rate: 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm – $5.75 and 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm – $5.75
- Late surcharge (for pick-up after 5:30 p.m.) is $0.75 per minute late and will be levied on a per child basis after 5:30 pm
The BASC program is not available during school holidays (Christmas, Spring Break and Summer vacation). The BASC program is also unavailable on statutory holidays and in-service days when the school is closed.